January 29, a day to remember. After a whole semester of hard work and after school rehearsals, the debut performance of "Pride and Prejudice" at Riverglen Jr. High was spectacular. Especially noteworthy was that of "the odious Mr. Collins", played by my Matthew! (I am not partial or anything) He really did do a great job. He seems to be a natural little actor, though I don't know exactly where that gene came from! And on top of the acting, he also sang an acapella version of "Danny Boy" which was very well done. (Now there I can say he might be a chip off the old block, eh?) My mom was able to fly to Boise to watch with us and we weren't disappointed. Those kids did an outstanding performance. I wasn't able to get any really good pictures though, as it was extremely crowded and hard to see from where we were sitting. You'll just have to settle for a really crummy video.
March 2011
-
March is a bit like February because we were at the parks a lot. But the
weather was warming up a bit so we got away with just jackets instead of
full coa...
14 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment