Soccer is here once again! This fall Jared and Mason are both playing. Jared's team call themselves the Spinning Llamas! (I know I know I told you they were the Kodiaks, but that was sooo last week!) Amd I have to tell you these guys are pretty darn good! So far, 3 games into the season, they are not just undefeated, they have never been scored against! This weekend, they won their game 12-0, one of which was scored by J! He was so excited! Mason is again playing PAKS which is the parents and kids soccer league, and is really enjoying it. He will finally be old enough to play on a team this spring--yeah!
March 2011
-
March is a bit like February because we were at the parks a lot. But the
weather was warming up a bit so we got away with just jackets instead of
full coa...
14 years ago



3 comments:
Your boys are really growing into little men. I cannot believe how much they have changed. You have a wonderful little family. I miss you tons!
Go Spinning Llamas! I love the name. Only a bunch of boys would even be able to think up a name like that.
Way to go Jared--Scoring a goal is hard work. Sounds like you have a great team this year.
Post a Comment