After months of waiting, the old beast is gone! As most of you know, we bought a new couch a few months ago and have planned on getting rid of the old one. Well, it finally happened. While I was at work last week, Darrell and the boys moved it to the back porch--weird, I know. The plan: to demolish it! And that they did! The boys spent the whole next day tearing it apart--fabric, lining, cushioning and all. Then when Darrell got home, they went at it with the axe and saw, cutting it up into small chunks. They had an absolute ball! And they were very proud of themselves. The excitement withered some when it came time to clean it all up, but the job is done and the couch is no longer the eyesore of our home!!!
March 2011
-
March is a bit like February because we were at the parks a lot. But the
weather was warming up a bit so we got away with just jackets instead of
full coa...
14 years ago



3 comments:
Way to go!! Mom I am sure will be so thrilled.
that is such a great idea. get the couch gone and get the kids all tired by using all their energy to do demolition. you are too smart!
I can't believe the job is finally done. I'll bet you are happy--especially since the boys had such a good time demolishing it. Way to go!
Post a Comment