Just another Saturday at the Tolley house! It is nice that the boys are getting old enough to help with the yard work. And I think they have a good time most of the time. That is when they aren't worrying about who is doing the most work, or whose turn it is to mow, or why so and so isn't out there working! Mason works just as hard as the other boys, and loves to be out there working with "the brothers". I am not sure where he came up with his little costume but he was out there with the rest of them working hard at "weed wacking" with the hockey stick! (Just couldn't pass that picture up!)
March 2011
-
March is a bit like February because we were at the parks a lot. But the
weather was warming up a bit so we got away with just jackets instead of
full coa...
14 years ago



2 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mason's outfit. Or costume as you called it. I think it is great that he dresses up to wack the weeds. And it is always good to put the boys to work for a few hours in the yard. Brian is in charge of it at our house but James will get involved as soon as he can.
I love Mason and his get up, what a cutie.
Post a Comment