We decided to sign Mason up for a parent/tot soccer league this spring to get him ready for fall soccer. Saturday was Mason's very first soccer game, and he was so excited. He got his very own soccer ball and t-shirt, which he wore non-stop for 3 days! I missed getting to watch this week, because we were in Ashton watching Matthew's DI competition (more on that later), but Darrell went and played with him and they really had a good time together! You can bet this soccer mom will be there to cheer him on this week! I'll try to get some good action shots!
March 2011
-
March is a bit like February because we were at the parks a lot. But the
weather was warming up a bit so we got away with just jackets instead of
full coa...
14 years ago



2 comments:
I will be waiting for those "action" shots you promised.
How cute. I remember when Nathan did that same soccer league, it was so fun to watch. It is not much of soccer at this age as it is magna ball, all the kidds are magnets to it no matter what team they are on. It is way fun to be in the crowd cheering them on.
Go Mason!
Post a Comment